Friday, August 24, 2012

Todd Akin

Todd Akin can fuck right the fucking fuckety fuck off.  How the fuck could he fucking think self-fellating in public like he fucking did with that fucking comment about fucking "women don't get pregnant from legitimate rape." 

Let me take a deep breath and address the first issue I have with this statement calmly.


What.  The.  FUCK!!!  Did he fucking fail fucking basic fucking biology???  If a woman is at the time in her cycle, and she's raped, if she's not on the pill SHE WILL FUCKING GET PREGNANT.  FUCKING RAPISTS DON'T FUCKING USE FUCKING CONDOMS WHEN FUCKING ATTACKING THEIR VICTIMS.  If there is a biological function dealing with a traumatic contact like that, it's a FUCKING SURVIVAL OF THE FUCKING SPECIES type that will make getting pregnant MORE fucking likely, not LESS.  If she's going to miscarry, it'll be because the stress of being victim-blamed by twatwaffles like this pencil-necked cocksmith.

Which leads me neatly into my next issue with that particular statement. 

So how does this sanctimonious turd-breathed fucking anal pimple fucking define "legitimate rape?"  Only the kind where a woman is stalked and brutally attacked by a stranger? 


What about being raped by a date?  Or by a person a woman thought was a friend?  Or by an abusive spouse?  Are those not legitimate rapes?


Or maybe the fucking ill-fucking-educated fucking selfish bastard fucking ignorant cunt thinks those are all cases where the woman changed her mind the next day. 


I am a woman.  I know some women are malicious enough to decide "Hmm...after that walk of shame last night, I kind of regret having sex, even though I was enthusiastically consenting and participating last night.  I know!  I'll say he coerced me into having sex!  It wasn't my fault if it was rape!"

Not all.  While I know it happens, it's not common.  Date rape is.  Friend rape is--I had a roommate in college that it happened to.  Spouse rape is. 


ANY FUCKING TIME A WOMAN IS FUCKING FORCED, EITHER BY A LARGER BODY, A THREAT, AN ACTUAL FUCKING BLOW TO THE FUCKING FACE, or FUCKING TERROR OF HER FUCKING ABUSER, IT'S A FUCKING "LEGITIMATE RAPE."

Let's see Mr. Akin go through something where a man twice his size threatens to hit him if he doesn't agree to have sex, and see if he calls that "legitimate rape," or if forced consent is still consent to him. 

Oh, and he can also fuck right the fucking fuckety fuck off with a glass-coated cricket bat lubricated with the rotten ejaculate of horses and camels for not fucking stepping aside for one of the candidates he beat in the primary. 

No comments: