Friday, January 20, 2012

Lost week...

Losing track of time can definitely fuck off.  I thought I had another week before classes started (and I didn't--they started last Monday, not next Monday)--last week's back and forth between my town and the small city where my mother was in the hospital is, I think, to blame for that. 

Another thing irritating me is the weather: it's bouncing around like a bouncy ball thrown at a cement floor by a three year old.  We've been having small cold fronts come through nearly every day, then it warms back up the next day.  It's playing hell with my knee (which I haven't had much trouble with since my son was born), and my hands (which I think I may be developing issues with). 

Last, but not least, not having trusted babysitting truly sucks.  My .22 upper for my STI (a Kimber) came on Tuesday, and I have no idea when I'll be able to get to the range. :( 

Cross-posted at the anti-soma, as usual.

No comments: