Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Fucking Christmas

It seems so wrong to tell someone to fuck off on Christmas, so I won't be doing it tomorrow, but I wanted to make sure the thread was here in case anyone needed it in the event of a drunk uncle/challenging family crisis. You know, escape to the toilet with a mobile device and tell your Auntie Margaret who asks you every year why you aren't married yet to go shove a garden gnome up her ass or something.

Just in case. Merry fuckin' Christmas.

2 comments:

Heroditus Huxley said...

My husband's employers can fuck right the fuck off for making him work on Christmas Eve. That stupid, selfish fucking policy might well keep us away from family this year.

The weather can fuck right off. It's supposed to start sleeting and snowing right as my husband gets to leave work, and might well strand us at home, instead of letting us go to family.

I do not have words for what our government is doing to us, passing mandatory Medicaid this morning before 8:00 a.m. Even "fuck off"in all of its profane glory isn't harsh enough.

Merry fucking Christmas.

Laura(southernxyl) said...

We (I) had the stupid, stupid stupid stupid, idea of driving to Orlando yesterday. Why? To go to a MALL. I think I must have lost several brain cells this year because I'm wincing at the stupidity, even typing the words.

(They didn't even have anything I wanted.)

But we made it back out of the city alive, and had dinner with the kid on the way back, so I guess it wasn't as bad as it could have been.