Friday, January 3, 2014

another list

Our car needing the head gasket replaced can fuck the fucking fuck off.  Even if we can sell it to someone whose dad is a mechanic, that was the family car--the Civic is nowhere near as easy to get the kids into and out of.

Whatever made my imp sick enough to throw up before his nap yesterday can definitely fuck the fuck off.  Miserable, crying boy is not happy-making for anybody, much less his mommy. 

The constantly-changing weather forecast.  We're in a weird area for weather, and the National Weather Service can't make up its tiny mind about what's likely to happen for us this weekend.

I think that's pretty much it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your hard luck in the new year. I know a guy here would replace that gasket for less than a hundred bucks. Sorry about the sick kiddos to. Been there. When my youngest was little, he had ear infections seemingly in alternate ears continuously for his first five years.

Heroditus Huxley said...

I think my imp just had a tummy bug. My pixie (my three year old daughter), however, is prone to earaches.