Friday, May 10, 2013

Huhwhat?

Carol Abar divorced the husband that was repeatedly raping her daughter.  She married the sonofabitch when her daughter was nine, and he started raping her then, and didn't stop until the girl moved out, and finally got the courage to tell her mother. 

And after she kicked the fucker to the curb, a fucking California judge fucking forced the woman to fucking pay alimony to her daughter's rapist. 

Not just no, but fuck no.  What the fucking fuck is fucking wrong with California???  So fucking what if she fucking makes more money than he does?  So fucking what if he never hit her?  He fucking raped her daughter.  Speaking as a mother, I assert that he fucking did more harm to her by fucking raping her daughter than he ever could have by laying one of his hands on her. 

That California judge can fuck the fucking fuck off.  So can Ed Abar, the fucking baby raping cuntdrip twatwaffle who's suing for the alimony payments to resume now that he's out of prison for raping his wife's daughter

Honestly, if I were Carol, I'd change my name back to my maiden name, and confront this man in a castle doctrine state, and shoot him when he physically attacks. 

10 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

Amen. I can't believe he made it through prison alive. I would have been sending him singing telegrams monthly, pretty much your words set to a catchy tune, getting him as much attention as possible from those who hold baby rapers in very low esteem.
And this is one of those situations where "twatwaffle" just isn't enough.

Heroditus Huxley said...

It's why I called him a cuntdrip twatwaffle.

So, how's your fight to be permitted to care for your daughter past legal age of majority going?

hiswiserangel said...

Final meeting with all the ad litums that we paid for over and done. They kept asking her what she wanted and she kept telling them. "Banana Cream Pie."

Heroditus Huxley said...

"Banana Cream Pie." So, either she really wanted some pie, or she was getting irritated, and wanted to plant somebody's face in it.

hiswiserangel said...

Oh HELL NO! Pie is NOT to be wasted. ;-) But I'm glad I didn't teach her "twatwaffle".

The Fifth String said...

What the fuck? What the fucking fuckity fuck?

Kate P said...

So wrong. I don't have any FO's that can top that.

But I still will say that being sick and exhausted--and STILL having to work this weekend--can FO too.

Dan said...

I suspect....no I'm actually quite
certain....that if there was ANY actual evidence to support the assertion that the man had actually committed the crimes he
was being accused of then he would have been arrested and charged. What is FAR MORE LIKELY is that the rape accusations were fabricated....possibly even with the knowledge of the womens attorneys...as a means to win in court. The story states the daughter claims the man raped her for 16 years...from the age of 9 to 25. I find it IMPOSSIBLE to believe that she would wait THAT
long to say anything to anyone.

NOPE...what we have here is a clear cut case of a women being forced to pay alimony and in order to avoid that she will say and do ANYTHING... and get her daughter to perjure herself as well.

Heroditus Huxley said...

Dan, speaking as a survivor of childhood rape...it takes a lot of courage to speak up. That, and bull-headed stubbornness. My abuser constantly threatened the life of my mother, my sister, and threatened to make sure I grew up in an orphanage. I'm flat stubborn-mean, so it only took me two years (I was four when it started, and six when I told) to tell my mom...

...at which point, since my abuser was a pillar of the community, and friends with most of the cops, nothing was done. No investigation by anyone other than a doctor, who shrugged it off, too.

My sister stopped talking about it. I never did. Despite the abuse lasting for six more years, until he lost unsupervised visits for turning my sister black and blue from waist to knees. But it was difficult to keep telling people when I knew nothing would be done about it.

Do not tell me that he probably didn't do it. He actually did some jail time for it.

hiswiserangel said...

Hugs to you for the strong woman you became, and super big hugs to the little girl who suffered without a champion. We've got to meet sometime so I can give them to you in person.