Friday, April 26, 2013

Lowes and Lowes' salespricks.

We have new cabinets.  They're very nice, and I like the way they brighten a very dark kitchen.

I have no counter tops.  No sink.  No way to have water in the kitchen.  The incompetent twerp working the sales desk said he told me that the counter tops would take two or three weeks from the measurements being taken after the cabinets got installed before they would be ready to be installed.

No.  No, he didn't tell me that.  Or I would have written off the charge for the measurements and gone elsewhere.

I am not happy.  This has gone beyond inconvenient into the realm of the ridiculous.  Words cannot express how very not happy I am.

The next bit of work we have done will not be done through Lowes.  The next appliance we need to buy will not be purchased through Lowes.  Any materials we need will not be purchased through Lowes.  I will not be rewarding their incompetence with any more of my money. 

I'd be using a lot more vitriol if it weren't for my head feeling like it wants to explode from pressure in my sinuses and ears.

2 comments:

drjim said...

In politest terms....

THAT SUCKS!

I think Lowe's has gone downhill over the last few years. They used to have a better selection of hardware items for fixing stuff around the house, but now I'm forced to go to (UGH!) Home Depot.

wirecutter said...

Could be worse - you could have no water in the bathroom.
I know, STFU.....