Friday, April 19, 2013

for HisWiserAngel

Go leave her some love over at The Lonely Libertarian.  She needs it.  She's having to deal with lawyers.

From what I've gathered, she's got two daughters somewhere on the Autism spectrum.  Her oldest isn't capable of self care, and she's been fighting to be permitted to retain legal custody of her, as she's turning eighteen soon.

And Angel's being put through the wringer by assholes  suspicious that she simply wants to retain control of her daughter's disability checks.

May every cum-burping gutter-slut twatwaffle fuckwit mouthbreather who's standing in the way of a mother wanting to care for her daughter contract genital herpes with constant oozy outbreaks, and crabs.  At the same time.  May each and every one of these fuckstick cockbaiting queefstains lose their fucking job, and run afoul of each and every regulation that they're so enjoying slapping people with in their jobs.  May the pencil-dicked hermaphrodites get noisily explosive diarrhea during a conference call with higher ups, suddenly enough that they can't hit the mute button before it starts (and may the mute button fail to work), and may it happen for each time they've pulled this same bullshit with well-meaning parents, while letting the leeches milk the system without oversight. 

And may they spend the rest of their lives in severe discomfort and poverty, with the realization that they were sired by the only sperm that wasn't too stupid to swim away from that particular damaged egg, and that they're only capable of being douchebags because of that genetic deformity, but that their own mothers didn't love them enough to be willing to fight to care for them.

6 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

Oh. My. God. I'm laughing so hard I can't type. I have never, NEVER, heard such wonderfully creative vulgar verbiage in my life. I bow to you, you indeed have a gift that is rare and wonderful.

Thank you so much for this. I have printed it and put it in my wallet so I can read it before and after each meeting.

*hugs* to you Heroditus. Have a wonderful, magical weekend.

Heroditus Huxley said...

*Takes bow* Thank you, thank you very much.

My job here is done.

(I dealt with child "welfare" pukes in Missouri for most of my childhood. They never had the welfare of children in mind so much as "How can we fuck over the good parent, and help the bad one?" from my perspective.)

Blue said...

I think you pretty much covered it with some rather colorful, though accurate, language.

Beautiful!

The Fifth String said...

That was truly Val-worthy, HH.

Phil said...

It's called The Peoples English and you have a gift for it, as do I.

Dayum you have a potty mouth, I LIKE you!

I am immediately putting you on all 3 of my Blogrolls! Ornery Bastard at Blogger, Ornery Bastard at Wordpress and my latest, The Vulgar Curmudgeon at Blogger.

hiswiserangle can vouch for me, I'm on hers.

Nice job, I am impressed.

(I found ya from over at Wirecutters place)

Busted

Heroditus Huxley said...

Most of the time, I'm tearing leftist ideas down intellectually, or with sarcasm, over at the anti-soma (my main blog).