Friday, July 13, 2012

foodstamp pushers

Did you know that there are cash awards out there for states getting more people on food stamps?  Or that they're advertised on "telenovelas"--Spanish-language soap operas? 

I'd been wondering why the rolls had more than doubled within the last ten years.  Now, I know.

How the FUCK can the FUCKING FUCKSTICK SUCKING FUCKING TWATWAFFLES IN FUCKING WASHINGTON D.C. FUCKING GET AWAY WITH FUCKING AWARDING FUCKING STATES FUCKING TAXPAYER MONEY FOR FUCKING GETTING FUCKING COCKLEACHES ON FUCKING TAXPAYER-FUCKING-FUNDED FOOD STAMPS?  HOW THE FUCKING FUCK DID WE FUCKING MISS THIS FUCKING SHIT?!?

You know what?  I'm going to start snarking anybody I see using a SNAP card or WIC benefits.  I'm fucking sick of this, and both the pushers and the addicts can fuck the fucking fuck off.

Your turn.  What's pissed you off this week?

2 comments:

Kate P said...

The other problem with what you're talking about is I worry that that my cousin (dual citizen who grew up in Mexico) and his wife (became citizen legally) get lumped in with everybody who takes advantage of the (messed up) system, because of their last name and her accent. It's not fair. They're good people.

This week I'm PO'd by lousy drivers, underemployment, rude people (including the person who wrote an inappropriate comment in the rejection email she sent me), and rejection in general. Oh, and the social networking site that somehow thought it was good to suggest I connect with a horrible ex-boyfriend and I had to look at his dorky, puffy mug on my screen (and I hope to GOD he's not searching for me). Everything on that list? FUCK OFF.

Heroditus Huxley said...

Were that the case, Kate, we'd all be in trouble. Recent figures put the people on food stamps at 1 in 5.

And yeah. Bad drivers, bad exes, bad people in general, and toddler sibling rivalry can FTFO.