Friday, July 20, 2012

brainless, out-of-touch politicians

Specifically Steny Hoyer, who has been on the public dole for his entire adult life, and Ben LaBolt, who's so clueless that he thinks the American public isn't on the verge of revolt because of mandatory Medicaid.

Steny Hoyer can FTFO for being such a FUCKING clueless fucking moronic fucking twatwaffle that he fucking thinks that fucking putting MORE people on the fucking dole through fucking giving away longer fucking terms of fucking unemployment and fucking food stamp.

Ben LaBolt can FTFO for equating hopeless surrender to active and enthusiastic consent with regards to that massive anal-rape of a law that is Obamacare.

Your turn.  Have at it.

1 comment:

Kate P said...

Amen to all that. I just got the stats on who voted for library funding in my state and I am PO'd. Especially at the one rep who was really helpful with me when I had trouble getting a state background check done for my teaching certification.

Well, I spent Friday (when I was running around trying to get a million things done) just marveling at the nonstop coverage of what happened in Colorado. FO to sensationalism, people who issue death threats to critics on Rotten Tomatoes, and tramping on/taking advantage of people's shock and grief just to get a story. UGH.