Friday, March 30, 2012

racist idiots

Racism, and the idiots that propagate it--Al Sharpton, Jessee Jackson, and every thug wannabe gangsta I've ever met, no matter what color they are?  Yeah, I mean you--can fuck off so hard their mommas will feel it and slap the dog shit out of them.  When this country goes down, and the sane, rational people of ever color rise up and hunt down your worthless asses, it isn't the white man's fault.  It's yours.  We are getting so fucking sick and tired of being branded as racists (and/or race traitors) because the majority of us don't fucking care for fucking criminal behavior, nor for the fucking criminals that behave that way.  Trayvon Martin, that used to mean you.  George Zimmerman is a perfect example of someone who's seen as non-white (despite having a white father and white name) who got sick of fucking criminals and fucking criminal behavior, and joined a neighborhood watch to do his best to try to curtail it. 

I'm fucking sick of being branded a fucking racist for fucking failing students I've never even fucking seen.  They don't do the work?  They fail the class.  If I've never fucking seen them, how the fuck am I supposed to know they're black?  I've seen white kids with black names, and I've seen white kids that write just like black kids talk. 

I'm really fucking angry because fucking somebody failed those kids, somebody was fucking racist in failing those kids, and the fucking way they went about it, those kids blame me for holding them to the same fucking standards that I fucking hold everybody to.  Not fucking holding some kids to the same fucking standards because, well, they're black (or Hispanic, or whatever), and they've been disadvantaged, and it wouldn't be fair, is fucking racist. 

So, yeah: racism, and the fucking fucktard fuckstick fuckknuckles that propagate it can fuck right the fucking fuckety fuck off.

4 comments:

Kate P said...

I don't know how I can follow a scorcher like that, HH!

But I will say that all the annoying problems that come with being a preemie and are bugging my little godson can FO with a tube of diaper rash cream. Poor kid, all that apnea and reflux and stuff.

Heroditus Huxley said...

Your darling little godson will more than likely grow out of the apnea sooner than the reflux. My imp was out of that about the time he was about three months old (first five weeks spent in the NICU, he had some really scary episodes, and the next six and a half or so, he slept on my chest in a recliner), but had the reflux until he was about two years old.

I'll keep the little one in my prayers. It really sucks that wee ones have to suffer so badly when they're too little to understand that it will get better, and that we who love them are trying to make it better.

Kate P said...

Thanks, HH. I remember you went through that, God bless you. I think my godson spent over a month in the NICU because he was eight weeks early. He's got an underdeveloped epiglottis so they have to thicken his feeds (I joked he's on a pudding diet) and he's taking reflux meds too.

However, he's now getting chubby cheeks and he is Mr. Smiley the minute you talk to him. CUTENESS.

Norah Ashley said...

Hi nice reading your poost