Friday, May 20, 2011

I really shouldn’t be complaining…

Having to set my alarm to get up an hour or two before the baby so that I can get things done can fuck off. I adore both my kids, but I really wish herding the butt limpet (really, he runs up behind me, wraps his arms around my hips as far as they'll go, and presses his face into my butt, giggling when I try to shake him off), and dealing with days of "I won't sleep unless you're holding me and I'm nursing" exhaust me to the point that I can't get much done after they both go to bed.

I can fuck off for complaining, but damn if I don't need a babysitter sometimes.

3 comments:

Charlie V said...

I'll play. People who try to get others (namely me) to take the responsibility for making decisions they're paid to make can FTFO in a vat of homemade hen shit! You're beyond retirement age and you make a helluva lot more than I do. If you're gonna hang around and collect the compensation, kindly be advised the responsibility goes with it, dillberry!! The reason you're considered management is b/c you're supposed to MANAGE stuff!! (Thanks...I feel a little better now.)

Kate P said...

HH, my mom wants more grandchildren--just send 'em over. And Charlie, many times management = delegation (boooooo).

I'm still pretty much furious with cancer and it can FTFO a thousand times over. Just found out a friend of the family passed away.

But I would like to give a FUCK YEAH! to the fact that The Cat seems to have gotten her appetite back and is taking her meds.

The Fifth String said...

Been there, HH, I hear you. 2am feedings a whatnot too.

Kate, CCFOAD. Too many family and friends to count. CC get totally waterboarded and tortured.