Friday, February 4, 2011

Al Gore and his global warming

I'm in an area that got slammed by the big winter storm this past week. While I'm thankful that we got no ice, we did get a record amount of snow dumped in one storm (tied for second since records have been kept).

Snow I can handle. This much snow is another matter altogether. We have drifts taller than my son. We also have highs in the teens and lows below zero, and more snow in the forecast.

So global warming can fuck off for one of two reasons: either a) it's somehow causing this record cold and snowy winter; or b) it ran away with its tail between its legs in the teeth of another possible mini-ice-age.

1 comment:

ricki said...

This weather can definitely FO.

As can missing almost an entire week of teaching. I'm starting to feel very housebound.