Friday, May 28, 2010

Blood tests

I had my first prenatal appointment on Wednesday. They needed to have drawn about four vials of blood, but could not find a vein. Not in either elbow, wrist, or hand. So I have to go back today for them to try again.

So, blood tests can fuck off. My tiny, fragile veins that make drawing my blood extremely difficult can fuck off. So can the knowledge that they're going to have to poke me in four or five places to get enough for the tests. I hate needles.

The floor is yours. Bitch away.

5 comments:

Joel said...

Usual Memorial Day rant: As I've said before, Seattle people who think the brown side is their playground can fuck off back to their own dreary polluted sardine can of a city and leave us hicks in peace.

Joel said...

Fact, you can apply that to any city people who take over the countryside on holiday weekends with no respect for the locals. It's just that Seattle supplies the yahoos around here.

JeffS said...

Fuck Obama and his weaselly flying monkeys.

'Nuff said.

Kate P said...

Oh, man, I hate medical tests, too, HH.

The fact that a "holiday weekend" seems to turn a lot of people into total asshats can fuck off. I mean, I get that there tend to be a lot of people coming and going in my community--but really, honking your car horn out front? The intercom WORKS. Every idiot has a CELL PHONE now. Pick something civilized and fucking USE IT.

The oil leak situation. I can't talk about it anymore.

The Fifth String said...

Friday meetings can fuck off. Again.