Friday, February 7, 2014

ugh...

Everybody in the house being sick to varying degrees over the course of a week can fuck the fuck off.  I'm half sorry the imp got over his so quick--he's easier to handle when he's feeling bad.

The weather can fuck off, while I'm ranting at things larger than human activities.  I moved south, away from northern Kansas, to get away from this shit. 

Radical feminism's abilities to pervade everything and spoil everything it touches can really fuck off.  I'd go on a real rant about that, but I feel too crappy to really be able to pull it off.

2 comments:

Kate P said...

Sorry to hear your family's still sick! Yeah, if you're well you've got weather woes. It doesn't end! F.O. to "Nika" (who the F names storms anyway?) and what a mess it has made of this area. My parents have no power and no heat. The local authorities are warning of crime! And forget trying to teach--snow days and ice days ruin all that.

And a GIANT F.O. to the old dude who waved me out of my work's driveway and then DROVE INTO ME. And then BACKED UP almost into someone else. And then waved at me like, "Oh, you're fine," AND SPED AWAY. The police are coming for your sorry ass, you jerk. And you are going to fix my car.

Heroditus Huxley said...

Yeah, that old dude may well have done it on purpose for insurance fraud.