Friday, June 14, 2013

My week was going pretty good...and then I saw the news on Thursday.  Several parts purely pissed me off. 

First up: Democratic Representative Bobby Rush can fuck right off with a giant rainbow horse dick for suggesting we need to stop calling illegal aliens "illegal" because that word is "extremely offensive."  Sure, you terroristic Black Panther twunt.  I'll stop calling them "illegal."  I'll start calling them wetbacks.  And rifle targets.  And you? 


Next: the Orwellian Affordable Care Act.  It isn't.  Need I say more

(By the way, you cock-biting cum-burping guttersluts--I am a part time English professor at a small university, and my family can't afford your so-called "cheapest" plan.)



Last, but not least...King Putt himself can fuck the fucking fuckety fuck off for deciding to fucking weigh in on the fucking side of the fucking Syrian rebels.  I don't give half a flying fuck at a rolling fucking donut that the Syrian government used chemical weapons.  Fucking good on them for that. 

Because the rebels that King Putt has decided to aid?  Have just pledged their allegiance to al-Qaeda

That makes the camel-humping knob gobbling mouth-breathing sand louse a fucking traitor.  That makes him even worse than I'd previously thought him. 

And, in honor of the religion to which he apparently ascribes...


4 comments:

Kate P said...

You certainly started your day off with a bang. Preach it, sister!

Feline healthcare also can FO because it is not easy nor affordable. My cat was muzzled like Hannibal Lecter and then shaved for a blood test--SO did not need to see that. (I spent the rest of the night apologizing to her.)

Heroditus Huxley said...

And you just paid a 10% surcharge on the cost of the syringe for the blood test, thanks to the "Affordable Care" Act. No, it wasn't *intended* to be levied on veternary equipment, but syringes, IV supplies, and such *could* be used on humans, and so, fall under the tax. So there's an additional fuck off for the government.

Kate P said...

And to think, my cat voted for these government officials. . . oops, I mean, no voter fraud here, move along.

Wraith said...

OK, then stop calling them "illegal immigrants." It's inaccurate, anyway.

My mother was a Resident Alien. My father was an Immigrant, and got his citizenship. My stepmother was an Immigrant, and got her citizenship.

These people are not "Immigrants," illegal or otherwise.

They are INVADERS. Let's get it right.

Kate, IDK what's up with your furbaby, but I'm praying for you both...and so would our three cats if they didn't think they were gods themselves.