Friday, November 30, 2012

Isn't abortion bad enough?

Do they have to starve sick babies to death in the hospitals, too?

Before anyone starts protesting that that's in Britain, just remember that they have what we will have within five to ten years: complete and total mandatory Medicaid. 

I'd say that the people responsible for such policies have spiritual halitosis resembling disease-rotted queef-stench with a hint of decayed ejaculate, but I am firmly convinced that the monsters that conceived of such a heartless program do not have enough of a soul to be able suffer from such. 

I am beyond angry, and well into numb, horrified, and grieving.

I'm glad my son was born four years ago, and didn't risk being medically murdered in the NICU while I watched.

3 comments:

Kate P said...

Hideous. I couldn't even finish reading the article. I had a nephew in the NICU this time last year and he needed help with feeding (not to mention breathing). I worry where the world is headed if things like this are allowed to happen and people are O.K. with it.

A big FO to this horrible rash of deaths in the family (mine and my friends') lately. Sucks.

Heroditus Huxley said...

I can't imagine parents accepting this quietly. That's the part that horrified me the most.

The Fifth String said...

Unbelievable. And we're next on the list.