Friday, February 10, 2012

A list.

I have several, this week:

  • Migraines.
  • Grading
  • Migraines when I have grading to do.
  • Special snowflakes that squawk about how they don't understand an assignment, so they didn't do it.  
  • Special snowflakes that don't read the textbook before squawking about not understanding an assignment, so they didn't do it. 
  • Special snowflakes that wonder why they got a zero on that assignment that they didn't read the chapter over, didn't understand, and didn't do (see a theme here, people?  There's more than one of them.  There's more than two.  I've got seven out of forty-six enrolled.)
  • The idiot judge that set Jerry Sandusky's bail at anything less than half a billion dollars.  
  • Teachers, babysitters, and daycare workers that molest their charges.  If anyone wonders why I don't put my kids in daycare, or leave them with a babysitter...explain to me exactly how you can.
  • The current totalitarian regime in Washington, D.C., and their discriminatory actions against the majority of U.S. citizens in their trampling of the first, second, fourth, and fifth amendments.
I think that's it for me.  Go ahead and have at it.  What's bugging you?

Cross-posted at the anti-soma.