Friday, September 2, 2011

Teething, among other things.

Teething can fuck right the fuck off. The imp just finished cutting his baby teeth, and the pixie is just starting. Last week, she was both sick with a tummy virus and cutting four top teeth. All at once. This week, she's working on two more bottom teeth, which is really messing up her (already bad) sleep habits.

FEMA can fuck right off with spinning, spiked knobs. And cheese. Instead of pulling the funding to fix infrastructure, they should have pulled the trailer park they're still working on constructing.

Hurricane Irene can fuck off. The nasty heat wave that this summer has been can fuck off.

I'm so tired of all the shit that's going on in the world at large and in my life in particular (I'm going to blog it on The Antisoma later) that I just want to curl up in a little ball in a dark room and hide for a while. And that can fuck off, too.

1 comment:

ricki said...

Students who can't be arsed to take even a thimbleful of responsibility for their educations and their lives can FTFO. It is not my job to wipe your bottoms.

That said, a huge F-yeah! to my mature students who get it, give a damn about learning, and not only answer questions and laugh at my jokes, but make (class-appropriate) jokes of their own.