Thursday, January 20, 2011

I don't quite have strong enough words for this man.

So-called Dr. Kermit Gosnell.

Abortion is one thing. I don't care which side of the divide one's opinion falls on, whether abortion should be permissible or not (I tend to stand on the side of not, but won't force my beliefs on others). What that individual did is a whole other set of crimes against humanity: he induced labor, delivered living babies, and murdered them. Some of them were at the same point in development as my son, who's now a healthy, rambunctious, hilarious two year old with a personality that just won't stop. Some were even later term.

May he die in screaming agony, bleeding from every orifice, and wake to the realization that he's about to be forever ass-plowed by demons with flaming anvil-shaped cocks the size of Texas. May his wife, who's also implicated in this great evil be punished like Promethius, but with winged demons ripping pieces of her uterus out and eating them, instead of eagles eating her liver. May they each face the horror and shame of knowing their own evil before they die.

Murdering an adult is one thing. This man's forcing helpless, innocent babies into the world so he can murder them is a whole new level of evil.

3 comments:

ricki said...

Wow. I can't even. I had sort of half-heard some of the allegations, but wasn't aware just how evil he was. It makes me feel cold to think about it.

I second you in your FO.

The Fifth String said...

There are no words.

Heroditus Huxley said...

Seriously, some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them. This guy should have been done the way he did the babies: half squashed, then stabbed in the back of the head. Same with everyone else involved.